BC Child Care Resource & Referral
Programs offer quality child care referrals, resources and
support to all child care providers and parents in over 400 communities across the Province of British Columbia.
Click on the map for a list of Childcare
Resource Programs in each region.
Welcome to Child Care Resource & Referral
It is the mandate of the Child Care Resource & Referral Programs to provide child care providers and families with a variety of support which could include:
- Referrals to child care providers
- Assist parents with Child Care Subsidy application - Child Care Subsidy
- Training and workshops
- Resource/Toy Lending Library Services
- Telephone, office and outreach support and consultations
Child Care Resource and Referral Programs
* Children are our future
* Quality child care supports the healthy development of children, and
* Quality, accessible and affordable child care supports families in their ability to take advantage of training and work opportunities
The Child Care Resource and Referral Program of BC is committed to working in partnership with community and government to enhance the availability and accessibility of a range of flexible , responsive and inclusive quality child care options and service that support the needs of children, families and child care providers. (Adopted at the 1996 Child Care Resource and Referral Program Symposium)
In the province of BC, 40 CCRR programs are funded by the Government of BC, Ministry for Children & Family Development. CCRR programs are managed and maintained through non-profit organizations throughout BC.