Mission Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Agassiz, Deroche, Dewdney, Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Mills, Hatzic, Lake Erroch, Mission, Ruskin, Silverdale
MISSION/AGASSIZ CHILD CARE RESOURCE AND REFERRAL
7369 JAMES STREET
MISSION, B.C. V2V 3V7
604-826-6194 or 604-302-2395
Our hours of operation are: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We are closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm for lunch. However, due to staff shortage and the nature of our work, we are sometimes away from the office. It is highly recommended that you call ahead. Please also note that our Resourse Room is open by appointment only when staff are available. Thanks for your understanding!
In Agassiz, please call for an appointment as our hours vary. We have a new toll-free number just for you - call 1-888-826-6194. Need something from the Resource Room? Parent Referrals? Assistance with subsidy? Just give us a call and we are happy to bring our sevices to you!! Our mailing address for both locations is: 33179-2nd Ave., Mission B.C. V2V 1J9
We link families and child care providers in the community by offering free
consultation, support and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Parents are supported through parenting information, workshops,
subsidy information and referrals to other community partners.
Child Care Providers are supported through information, outreach, Resource
Library, networking and training opportunities.
Come and meet the friendly staff:
We are here to help you with all your child care needs!
Staff: Laura Hope, Program Coordinator
Sheryl Leins, Child Care Consultant
Catherine Imbeault, Child Care Resource Library/Office Assistant
- Referral to child care providers
- Information on finding quality child care
- Consulting services
- Access to professional help for children
- Assistance with child care subsidy applications
- Free internet access
- Fax service
Please visit the Child Care Search website at http://childcareinfo.gov.bc.ca/ChildCareSearch/search.aspx or click on the link www.healthspace.ca/fh for a public license list of child care choices. Please contact the office for more information.
To Care Providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking & group social opportunities
- Workshops and training provided (to be announced in fall newsletter)
- Bi-monthly Newsletter
- Library and Equipment Loans
- Drop-In Playgroups for Care providers and families
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child care business start-up information and forms (please contact office for these)