Revelstoke Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Revelstoke Child Care Resource and Referral
1001 Mackenzie Avenue, Room 124
Box 2059, Revelstoke, B.C. V0E 2S0
Phone: (250) 837-6669
Fax: (250) 837-6668
Open Monday to Thursday 9 am to Noon and 1 to 4 pm
Friday's Child Care Providers by Appointment
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Revelstoke by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library networking and learning opportunities.
Parents are supported through parenting information, our resource library, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
- Referrals to child care providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities
- Newsletter (link to newsletter)
- Early Childhood Resource Library
- Early Learning Playgroup for Care providers and families - free of charge
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Low cost art supplies
- Laminator access
- Photocopier access
- Fax service
- Free access to internet
- Information about child care grants
- Child care subsidy information
- Information about other Community Resources & Programs
- Referrals to Community and government
Information and Resources
Phone Numbers at the Early Learning, Literacy and Health Center at Begbie View Elementary:
Child Care Resource and Referral 250-837-6669
Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (Revelstoke Family Literacy) more...