Williams Lake Child Care Resource and Referral Program
150 Mile House, Alexis Creek, Alkali Lake, Anaham Reserve, Anahim Lake, Big Lake, Canoe Creek, Dog Creek, Hagensborg, Horsefly, Likely, McLeese Lake, Miocene, Nemiah, Redstone, Soda Creek, Tatla Lake, Williams Lake
Our sponsoring agency is the Women's Contact Society of Williams Lake and the program is funded by the Ministry of Children and Family Development.
We are located at:
51A 4th Avenue South, Williams Lake, BC
**Late Night Openings are available by appointment only**
The Child Care Resource and Referral Program provides a wide range of services to parents, child care providers and communities with the vital information and resources necessary for happy and healthy children. Childcare providers are supported in the delivery of high quality child care through the provision of information, resources, toy and equipment lending, networking and training opportunities. For parents searching for access to high quality child care services the experienced Child Care Resource and Referral staff can provide information and referrals to programs that best meet their family’s needs.
For additional information or support, contact the Williams Lake Child Care Resource and Referral at 250-392-4118
New Child Care Funding In BC
Williams Lake Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR)
Childcare Resource and Referral is located at the Women's Contact Society at 51A Fourth Ave South.
Our staff are available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, closed on statutory holidays. Late nights and weekend openings are available by appointment only.
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Child care referrals from an up to date database
- Information and resources regarding child care options
- Networking opportunities
- Early Childhood Resource Library including toys and equipment (Free Memberships)
- Drop-In Playgroups for Care providers and families
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child Care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Fax service
- Free access to internet
- Information about new Child Care BC Programs and Initiatives
- Information and assistance with the new Affordable Child Care Subsidy
- Information regarding other Community Resources & Programs
- Referrals to Community and government services
- Professional Development opportunities
If you have further questions we can be reached at 250.392.4118, or email:
Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa at email@example.com
Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org