North Peace Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Blueberry, Charlie Lake, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Hudson’s Hope, Taylor, Wonowon
Child Care Resource and Referral - North Peace Region
10411 100 Ave (enter through side doors of Masonic Hall)
PO Box 6578
Fort St.John, V1J 4J1
Phone: (250) 785-5701
Fax: (250) 785-5702
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Fort St. John, Taylor, Charlie Lake, Hudson's Hope, Wonowon, Blueberry, and surrounding areas by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library, networking and learning opportunities.
Parents are supported through parenting information, our resource library, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
- Referrals to child care providers
- Child Care Subsidy Applications and Guide available at our office or online click here
- Assistance with completing the Child Care Subsidy application and guide
- Registration of Licensed Not Required Care Providers
- Training for child care providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities for child care providers
- Local Newsletter
- Early Childhood resource library
- Drop-In play groups
- Supportive home/facility visits for child care providers
- Child care business start-up information
- Assistance with administrative issues/policies
- Laminator access
- Photocopies access
- Fax service
- Information about child care grants and subsidy program
- Referrals to community and government
- To access our sponsoring agencies South Peace Community Resources website click here
- Ministry of Children and Family Development click here