Services to Parents
The CCRR program helps parents find child care and much more. Services for parents include:
1. Referrals to local caregivers who are registered with The Berry Patch CCRR.
2. Referrals to other child care services in the community.
3. Answers to child care questions such as “How do I choose child care that meets my family’s need?”, “What do I look for in quality child care?”, “How do I know if the care I have chosen is a good experience for my child?’.
4. Information on the types of child care available in the community.
5. Affordable Child Care Benefit information.
6. Access to parent education opportunities such as workshops, videos and printed material.
Services to Child Caregivers
The CCRR program provides information, support and training to child care providers with emphasis on family child care. Services include, but are not limited to:
1. Operating and business information.
2. Workshops and networking opportunities.
3. Supportive home visits.
4. Access to child care resources such as resource boxes, books and DVD’s.
5. Referrals to community resources.
6. Listing in a registry of caregivers.