Skeena Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Gingolx, Gitwinksihlkw, Kitamaat Village, Kitimat, Laxgalts'ap, New Aiyansh, Terrace
Skeena Child Care Resource & Referral
4553 Park Ave.
Terrace B.C. V8G 1V3
1-888-638-1863 (toll free in B.C.)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Other times available by appointment, Phone ahead
Kitimat outreach serving Kitimat and Kitamaat Village
Mailing Address: 4553 Park Ave, Terrace BC V8G 1V3
Phone: toll free 1-888-638-1863
Travel to Kitimat & Kitamaat Village as needed
- Child care information & referrals to parents
- Subsidy information
- Assistance with completing the Child Care Subsidy Application. The application forms and information are available from the Terrace office or online.
- Access to photocopier / telephone / fax
- Free access to computer, internet and printer
- Care provider / parent consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities
- Parenting resources & lending library
- Informal child & parent / care provider drop-in
- Special events for children & their parents / care providers
- Supportive home / facility visits for care providers
- Child care business start-up information and assistance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc.
- Low cost art supplies & laminator access for care providers
- Loan of equipment & resource boxes to care providers
- Information about child care grants and subsidy program
- Referrals to community and government services
Currently no entries available.
Information and Resources